We are excited to offer a complimentary service called the “Brace Bus” to you and your children. In order for this service to operate smoothly, we ask that the following guidelines be followed:
* Patients/guardians must complete the Brace Bus forms and return all forms to our office in advance of this service being utilized.
* You must put our drivers’ names Mrs. Dale Bell on your child’s school pick up list. Mrs. Bell retired after 37 years as a Duval County Public Schools educator.
* The Brace Bus will run between 8:00am to 12:00pm. Children may be dropped off for 8:00am appointment, no earlier than 7:45am, and the Brace Bus will take them back to school, provided that you have made an appointment with the Brace Bus to return your child to school.
* We provide this service to most Duval County and most private schools within a 10 mile radius of the office. Please check with the front desk to make sure we provide pick-ups at your child’s school.
* If your child will miss lunch at school, please send a bag lunch or make arrangements with your child’s school for him/her to eat at a different time.
* If you have any questions, please call our office at 904-745-4555.